Friday, August 04, 2006

 
Good evening folks. It’s me. That’s right again. I am presently over at the restaurant. Waiting for customers and the special to be done. Then I can change the marquee. It’s lasagna by the way. Mahlon is being uncooperative, not surprising but frustrating. He showed up yesterday to “discuss” things, unannounced I might add and during business hours. Granted it’s almost always during business hours here but if he had called ahead we could have worked something out. I don’t know things will work out. I’m a little tried, worked a seventeen yesterday and am at around hour 10 or 11 for today. Only 6 or 7 seven more to go. It will be nice when we can hire some employees. So I learned something yesterday. You know how I love to share what I learn from customers. Well anyways we had a British family come in they are staying at the St. Lawrence Experience just down the road. Well they kept saying “cheers” nearly every time I did something for them. So before they left I asked what exactly it meant because I do love my slang, and I enjoy diversifying it, so apparently cheers I an informal thank you. Much like thanks. Actually just like thanks but cheers instead of thanks. Just passing that along. Oh also the Atlantic Ocean is the “Pond”. Rather a large pond but hey tomato, tomahto yah know. We did have a good day yesterday it was a bit hectic but hey that’s life, love it or leave it. Not that I encourage the later but hey do what you gotta do. Well Mary is hovering and sighing. Not like she couldn’t use the computer later but whatever.
Peace,
Kyle A. Clark

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?