Friday, July 07, 2006

 

gfjkdfngjkasrnh

So i think i'm going to start posting the morning after. that way my brain is firing up instead of winding down. i got some soak hose in yesterday. i'm going to try and finish it before i have to go into the restaurant. i had a split day yesterday. the first part was spent ibn the fields, then i played driver so arleta could get justin some clothes. i didn't find any shorts....damn. my mother showed up and had to have me wait on her so that at up like an hour. she's stopping by again today. then i got back out to try and finish the hose. then into the restaurant to work til close. we didn't get much buisness which is odd for a thursday dinner but we did all right during the day. and today i don't have to shut down the restaurant. AWESOME. i mean i don't mind shutting down. it's just i've done it for like a week now. one thing that is odd, at one point had two jobs right. this a few years ago. i hated my life, barely got to see my girl, no me time, never a full day off. I could complain about all the same things now but the thing is i'm happy at the moment. i'm working with some of my favorite people there are some that i would add but not that i would subtract. but it doesn't seem like everyone else is happy about our situation. i mean sure it's not ideal but when has it ever been? i just don't understand why everyone seems so miserable. i doesn't really matter i guess not to the point were i'll try and rectify the situation at least. i'm not sure i could anyway. well that's it for me.
Peace Out,
Kyle A. Clark

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?